Thursday, March 19, 2020

Legion Vs. Cygnar + Musings On Oblivion And Riot Quest

I've been having an absolute blast the last two weeks and it's been a bit since I posted and I just want to talk about how the hobby has had a bit of a renaissance for me.

Riot Quest

Since I've got young kids, there was no way I'm making it to Gencon. Luckily a co-worker was going and was willing to Ninja for me.  As such I've got nearly all of Riot Quest Wave 1 and the Oblivion Box. 



I was interested in Riot Quest, primarily because it appeared to be something that I could use to teach my daughter to play and hopefully get something we can enjoy. I also have some other friends who aren't really down to play big games like WM/HD but would be in on Riot Quest.

This was my daughter after our first game. I'm calling it a win.